WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Professional Working Enviroment
- 14 days full paid leave a year
- To work/ coordinate among all schools to make sure that new policies/ changes/ applications from Company are carried out.
- To provide the Corporate Office with the necessary feedback on improvement methods for the operating systems currently implemented.
- To ensure that the management systems in place are upheld and strictly abided with as stipulated by the Company.
- To handle all logistics / maintenance / renovation requirements for school and to ensure prompt implementation. To maintain high standards of the school set-up and facilities and to support the schools’ daily operation as may be required from time to time.
- To assist in fine tuning the operating procedures / business practices at both school and corporate level and provide the Management with the necessary feedback on the improvement and / or further development of those procedures / practices.
- Be involved in assisting to set up new schools and periodically visiting current schools.
- Be stationed at new schools for a period of time
- To work with Finance Department to prepare and monitor financial projections, access financial needs and requirement and maintain cost controls for the projects in order to achieve optimum performance and maximize profits.
- To work with Architecture / technical teams for construction/ renovation/ improvement of floor plan, design, requirement of furniture, equipment/ facilities set up.
- Coordinating local projects within the assigned regions. To ensure the satisfactory and successful completion of the said projects.
- To liaise with landlord, suppliers, contractors or vendors in respect of the project’s construction/ renovation/ equipment/ facilities set up.
- The budget allocated for the said project is strictly abided with.
- To schedule and co-ordinate project assigned and monitor the progress of work to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Background/knowledge in Economics, Commerce, Finance or Business Management, Marketing, Hospitality and Tourism
- High level of English proficiency and computer literacy
- Interest in business challenges, professional growth, personal success and leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and creativity
- Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English and copies of Degree / Certificate, Academic record together with a recent 4x6cm photoghraph to the following address.
KinderWorld Vietnam JSC
8th Floor, Unit 808, CentrePoint, 106 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
or click on “APPLY ONLINE” form below to send your CV (The file should not exceed 3MB).
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.