KinderWorld Education Group:
The KinderWorld Group, founded in 1986 in Singapore believes in offering a combination of Eastern values with an International outlook on education.
Our first Pre-school centre was opened in Singapore and to-date, the KinderWorld Group has grown extensively in Vietnam providing education for students from Pre- Nursery up to and including a University Foundation Programme.
In the late 1990s, the investors of KinderWorld extended its operations into overseas markets, including Vietnam. Currently, KinderWorld Education Group is operating 12 international schools in key cities in Vietnam such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Binh Duong, Vung Tau. Schools of KinderWorld are under three brand names which are KinderWorld International Kindergarten (KIK), Singapore International School (SIS) and Pegasus (Pegasus International UniCentre and Pegasus International UniCollege).
The KinderWorld Management Trainee Programme is a two-year Programme that provides University graduates with an exciting range of career options and pathways in an outstanding and highly regarded international education company.
A two-month introduction period gives Management Trainees a general overview of the company. New Management Trainees are assigned to departments with clear performance objectives and work targets across a variety of projects.
Each Management Trainee’s progress is evaluated after two months and the following four months in order to determine candidate’s capability to remain in the Programme. The Programme continues for another 18 months with practical on-the-job training in key functional business areas including Business Development & Project Management, Corporate Development, and Marketing.
Upon successful completion of the two-year Programme, Management Trainees will be offered opportunities to significant positions within the KinderWorld Education Group.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Background/knowledge in Economics, Commerce, Finance or Business Management, Marketing, Hospitality and Tourism
- GPA at least 7.5/10 or 3.0/4.0
- High level of English proficiency and computer literacy
- Interest in business challenges, professional growth, personal success and leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and creativity
(No work experience required)
Send a full CV (in English) with a recent photo and University Transcript of Results by email titled “Management Trainee 2014– [Your full name]” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and priority might be given to early applications.
JOB SCOPE FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
This year, KinderWorld Education Group will provide Management Trainee opportunities for working at (i) KinderWorld’s Hanoi Corporate Office or (ii) Pegasus International UniCentre.
KinderWorld’s Hanoi Corporate Office is the operational office of both Northern and Central campuses. Hanoi Corporate Office has managed and supported the operations as well as the expansion of the 02 brands: KinderWorld International Kindergarten and Singapore International School.
(For more information, please visit http://www.kinderworld.net)
Pegasus International UniCentre was established in Hanoi in 2011. As part of the Group’s global plan to provide alternative higher education pathways, Pegasus International UniCollege provides professional skills training in the areas of hospitality, tourism and culinary arts, English language, business and commerce and teacher professional development.
(For more information, please visit http://www.pegasus.edu.vn)
Successful Management Trainee(s) will be assigned to one of the below functions:
1. Business Development and Project Management
(only for KinderWorld Hanoi Corporate Office based)
Assist the Business Development and Project Management Department in the following areas:
- Support with exploring for any opportunities of acquiring or leasing land and / or properties to expand the Company’s school network.
- Support with the administration and coordination work for school construction project including but not limit to: (i) prepare and take minutes for the meetings with departments (architect, operations, academics, finance), suppliers and contractors and local authorities, (ii) filling; (iii) prepare daily/ weekly/ periodically report to project manager / director; other assigned tasks
- Assist with filing all official writing communications with external parties in soft and hard copy and having regular update for management and future reference.
2. Corporate Development
Assist the Corporate Development Department in the following areas:
- Support with researching, planning and executing a wide range of strategies and initiatives to improve the Company’s existing business and meet specific organizational objectives.
- Assist in preparing Corporate Development’s newsletters to provide regular updates of the Company to business partners and other strategic contacts.
- Undertake administrative duties including the recording and filing of associated documentation and communication.
- Assist in organizing of events for schools and the Company.
- Assist in managing project proposal development processes.