About the Role
Regions cover are South-east Asia. May require to cover other region from time to time following the group expansion plan requirements.
- Strategically identify and secure new business opportunity that support the group expansion plan which lead to increase in profitability and growth in market share.
- Establish new relationships with key strategic partners including the negotiation of partnership cooperation arrangement and commercial terms.
- Nurture high level relationships with key partners.
- Conduct robust due diligence for each prospective new business.
- Monthly Reporting to Senior Management on Business Development Progress.
- Work with Project and Academic Team to develop new Schools / Colleges in ASEAN, China and Other New Emerging Markets which show great potential.
- Assist to set up new school / operation centre in covering region.
- Work with Finance Department to prepare and monitor financial projections, access financial needs and requirement and maintain cost controls for the projects in order to achieve optimum performance and maximize profits.
- Work with Architecture/ technical teams for construction/ renovation / improvement of floor plan, design, requirement of furniture, equipment/ facilities set up.
- Liaise with landlord, suppliers, contractors or vendors in respect of the project’s construction / renovation / equipment / facilities set up.
- Oversee / monitor the progress of other required start-up works at schools including facilities / equipment and resources set-up and ensure these works are timely and properly implemented to best support the official operation of the schools.
- Adept at implementing systems to support growth / ensure efficient operations and plays a pivotal role in guiding the organization to significant growth.
- Oversee and manage responsibly / provide leadership / develop strategic goals and initiatives / establish and implement organizational policies and procedures / execute strategic plans and processes.
- Manage daily operations that adhere to operating policies and procedures and legal requirements and meet program goals and financial targets.
- Work / coordinate among schools and offices to make sure that new policies / changes / applications from Company are carried out.
- Provide Management with the necessary feedback on improvement methods for the operating systems currently implemented.
- Ensure that the management systems in place are upheld and strictly abided with as stipulated by the Company.
- Support the marketing and PR plans / activities of the Company.
- Evaluate policies, decisions and responsibilities as instructed by the Board of Directors from time to time.
Requirements for the Role
- At least 5 years of managerial experience, with preferably 1 -2 years overseas experience
- Willing to be based overseas
- Strong negotiating skills
- Time management skills essential
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally in English
- Integrity and strong work ethic
Please submit your CV, recent picture and educational certificates to email@example.com