ASIA PACIFIC MATHEMATICAL OLYMPIAD FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
First Round – Test Day – 06 April 2019
- Test rooms will be open from 8.00am; Participants are seated by 8.30am. If participants arrive early, go directly to the allocated test room.
- Test time is from 9.00am – 11.00am. Participants who arrive after 9.00am will not be permitted to sit for the test.
- Participants are present in full school uniform and bring their Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Participants prepare and bring own stationery (ruler, and more than one of each – pencil, pen and eraser)
- All test questions are in English (no translation).
- Show your answer clearly on the Answer Sheet. Do not write on Question Booklet.
Test regulations for participants
- Stay outside of the test room until greeted and checked by room invigilator.
- Participants can only bring pen, pencils, rulers, erasers to their seat.
- All other belongings should be put at the front of the test room for the duration of the test.
- Mobile phones must be turned off and put on Teacher’s table.
- During the test, participants cannot obtain answers through dishonest means.
- Violators will be disqualified from this and all future APMOPS competitions.
- Participants will receive one copy of Question Booklet, one copy of the Answer Sheet.
- Participants have to write name, ID number (g. HN001), School name and Class on the Answer Sheet as well as on the Question Booklet.
- Participants should read the instructions in the Question Booklet carefully before doing the tes
- All final answers must be written on the separate Answer Sheet provided.
- Participants who need to go to toilet have to ask permission of the Invigilator.
- Participants can only submit papers after 90 minutes of the test time in order to leave the classroom.
As a part of Hwa Chong’s regulations, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze or Participation Certificates will be announced as the results of the First Round. No test scores will be made available.