SCHOOL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2020 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR APPLICATION!
Join KinderWorld International Group in discovering your true potential and become a future leader with our highly anticipated SCHOOL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2020!
The School Operations Management Trainee Programme is a three-year Programme that provides University graduates with an exciting career pathway in an outstanding and highly regarded international education system.
New Management Trainees are assigned to attach at school level to understand thoroughly the operational process of a school before fully working under the Operations Division at corporate level. Each position and stage of the programme will provide a Management Trainee with clear performance objectives, appraisal timeline and work targets across a variety of projects.
This year, KinderWorld is recruiting Management Trainees for Operations Division to work at our Singapore International School and KinderWorld International Kindergarten and Office in Hanoi and Halong (as need basis).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from recognized university
- GPA at least 7.5/10 or equivalent
- Less than 2 years of professional working experience
- High level of English proficiency (IELTS 6.5+ or equivalent)
- Interest in education from K-12, business challenges, professional growth, personal success and leadership
- Proven leadership skills
- Passion and desire to work in education environment
- Round 1: Applications and Profile Screening – 20 Dec 2019
- Round 2: Test and Group Discussion – 28 Dec 2019
- Round 3: Interview – 7 Jan 2020
- Send a full CV (in English) with a recent photo and University Transcript of Results by email titled “Operations MT 2020– [Your full name]” to: “email@example.com”
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and priority might be given to early applications.
🌐 For more information, visit us at: www.kinderworld.net