KinderWorld International Group Ltd is currently looking for highly enthusiastic instructors who will help in setting-up an outdoor learning centre in Guangzhou, China.
As an instructor, you will be responsible for site reconnaissance, prepare logistics for the course, run courses within the specified safety policies and deliver educational outcomes.
As an individual, you will need to be extremely flexible and energetic with working experience in outdoor experiential education and know how to facilitate a learning experience. Previous working experience in Outward Bound is an advantage.
Knowledge of Mandarin is essential as candidate has to liaise with relevant parties in China.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Work with co-instructor to design and implement outcome-focused courses
- Maintain physical and emotional safety of students and co-instructor during the course
- Contribute to new area reconnaissance and development
- Assist with logistical needs for the programmes
- Minimum 3 years working experience in outdoor education
- Has worked as an instructor at Outward Bound schools
- Experience leading students on overnight expeditions
- Experience leading adult on overnight expeditions
- Multi-day backpacking experience on uneven terrain
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current Wilderness First Aid
- Backpacking instructor course or equivalent
Please send in your latest CV and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org