SCHOOL OPERATIONS GRADUDATE PROGRAMME 2021 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR APPLICATION!
Join KinderWorld International Group in discovering your true potential and become a future leader with our highly anticipated SCHOOL OPERATIONS GRADUDATE PROGRAMME 2021!
The School Operations Gradudate Programme is a three-year programme that provides fresh University graduates with an exciting career pathway from a Junior Executive to a Manager in an outstanding and highly regarded international education system.
New Operations Junior Executives are assigned to attach at school level to understand thoroughly the operational process of a school before fully working under the Operations Division at corporate level. Each position and stage of the programme will provide clear performance objectives, appraisal timeline and work targets across a variety of projects.
This year, KinderWorld is recruiting graduates for Operations Division to work at our Singapore International School, KinderWorld International Kindergarten and our office in Hanoi and Halong.
- Career Pathway:
- Junior Executive => Executive => Senior Executive => Deputy Manager => Manager
- There are opportunities to be in managerial positions
- Job Description: to assist Operations Department Head
- coordinate with Supervisory Principal, Principals and office staff of all schools in Hanoi to make sure that new policies/ changes/ applications from Company are carried out;
- handle logistics/ maintenance/ renovation requirements for school under his/her charge to maintain prompt implementation and high standard of the school set-up and facilities and best support the schools’ daily operations;
- coordinate with schools and proposing matters related to school’s events;
- liaise matters related to Suppliers to ensure good service is maintained;
- prepare periodical reports to submit to Department of Education and Training in the levels of districts and Hanoi city;
- fine tune the operating procedures/ business practices at both school and corporate level and provide the Management with the necessary feedback on the improvement and/or further development of those procedures/ practices;
- provide feedback/ suggestion and actively participate in the improvement of the company’s operating procedures.
- Training Plan for New Staff:
- Orientation training during 2-month probation;
- On-the-job training during School Attachment;
- Leadership skills/ Team building through attending Outward Bound Vietnam (OBV) course;
- Other direct professional development by General Manager/ Senior Operations Managers.
- Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or University Graduate in 2020 (preferred major in English Language, Business Administration, Business Development, Economics, Business Management…)
- GPA at least 7.5/10 or equivalent
- High level of English proficiency (IELTS 6.5+ or equivalent)
- Interest in education from K-12, business challenges, professional growth, personal success and leadership
- Proven leadership skills
- Passion and desire to work in education environment
- Key timeline:
- Round 1: Applications and Profile Screening – 10 Dec 2020
- Round 2: Test and Team Work – 19 Dec 2020
- Round 3: Interview – 23 Dec 2020
- Final Result – 30 Dec 2020
- On Board: Jan 2021
- Send a full CV (in English) with a recent photo by email titled “SOG 2021– [Your full name]” to: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and priority might be given to early applications.