|OUTDOOR EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR||Guangzhou, China||30 April 2022|
|JUNIOR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE||Hanoi, Vietnam||20 March 2022|
Join us to be part of the largest owner-operator of international schools business in Vietnam, with opportunities for career progression throughout Vietnam and abroad.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com
KinderWorld Vietnam JSC (South Vietnam)
Unit 808, 8th Floor, CentrePoint
106 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 28 7306 6777 – Ext: 0209 – Ms. Sang
Working With Us
At KinderWorld (Singapore International School), employees can enjoy being members of a collaborative teaching team of experienced and well qualified colleagues committed to continual implementation of modern methodologies and ongoing professional development.
Working with us, means becoming a part of the largest network of international schools in Vietnam, with opportunities for career progression throughout Vietnam and abroad.
We consider our people to be our most important asset. We strive to meet the highest standards of performance in all our academic and corporate business endeavors, be it within operations, management or corporate governance.
We offer a competitive compensation package, comfortable working conditions, strong leadership support, and state of the art facilities.
We expect our teachers to be passionate about education, dedicated to their students, and supportive of their colleagues.
We strive to maintain the highest standards possible, respecting Eastern Values, delivering Western Education, and developing Global Citizens.
Our new school – Singapore International School @ Swanbay (Dong Nai) is expected to start from School Year 2023 – 2024. We are pleased to inform that we are seeking highly qualified staff in a variety of positions:
Working Place: Dai Phuoc, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai
– Primary, Secondary Teachers
– PE, Music, ICT Teachers
– Chinese Language Teachers
– Primary School Teacher
– Secondary School Teacher
– Assistant Teacher
– Part-time subjects Teacher (Literature / Math, History / Geography, Physics / Chemistry / Biology, Civics Education / Local Education, Arts Teacher, Technical and Craft Study…)
– Head of Vietnamese Studies
– Office Manager
– Office Administrator
– ICT Technician
– Maintenance staff
Employment enquiries and / or applications are welcomed to apply with the following documentation:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Letter(s) on Working Confirmation
3. Reference letters
4. Copy of Passport (information page) and / or Identification Number
5. Copies of relevant qualifications
6. Recent photograph
Application via email is the priority with following details:
- Email Subject: Candidate’s Full Name – Position – SwanBay
- Email Content: should be included the required documentations
- Attachments: should be attached the required documentations